My photo
Chelsea has been working seasonally at a local farm stand for the last seven years. Freshly out of college, she's back at The Farm for another year.

22 May 2009

Random Pictures

















This is me about two years ago at the farm stand. As you can see, the soda I was drinking exploded on me but I'm okay with it! More importantly, look behind me! Look how gorgeous everything looks! The first picture (just you wait until I learn the formatting!) is of "The Middle Greenhouse", which is basically our main greenhouse. When the first and third houses run low or out of plants, everything gets consolidated to the center house. The front of the first (what I call the first any how) greenhouse, aka the Water Pond house, is usually looking fantastic. This year Matt and Mark fixed the pond so that it will retain the water that we put into it. Finally! Once upon a time we had large goldfish in the pond.

Tomorrow's Weather: High of 65*, Low 53* with (scattered?) Thunderstorms. Leave your metal umbrellas at home!

Until Next Time,
Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. did that ther soda don gon' splodin on ya'll or did i don spill it on ya

    ReplyDelete